A Quick Post
- Today I have a job interview. I feel like I'm going to vomit.
- This weekend Sue and me went to Edinburgh for Vicky's birthday party in her flash new flat.
- I went to see a comedian last night with my friends Mike, Mark etc which was really good apart from the place far too warm.
- Two interesting facts I read about this week :-
1. Customer service in Carlisle is the worst in the country.
OK shop assistants are very rude BUT that might be because that's the way we like it! Tto illustrate this; The Gap - with all it's 'have a nice day' 'let me know if I can help' 'I'm Shaz ...' etc etc is always EMPTY! Leave us alone! We want to be ignored by shop assistants and overhear their discussions about how much they hate their boss or who they pulled last night and how hungover they are.
2. Carlisle was 28th in a National list for the most alcohol consumed per person in England.
Erm yeah .... no comment

Vicky and me

1 Comments:
Long time no post... hope all is good :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home