Too much to do ...
There's so much I want to write about; taking Vinny to Liverpool, Tom and Joseph leaving me, Sue coming home, working at the restaurant, the careers fair etc
But I have no time ... there are also a hundred people I want to email and I'm afraid that'll have to wait too.
Let's just say it's a full time job just thinking about and applying for jobs - whilst working the lunch shift at the restaurant and of course I have to get some coffee sessions in! Although with a total lack of money at the moment I might have to curb my 'coffee up town' habit as I realised today when I paid for my friend Mike's and my coffees and it cost more than I earn in an hour waitressing.
But I have no time ... there are also a hundred people I want to email and I'm afraid that'll have to wait too.
Let's just say it's a full time job just thinking about and applying for jobs - whilst working the lunch shift at the restaurant and of course I have to get some coffee sessions in! Although with a total lack of money at the moment I might have to curb my 'coffee up town' habit as I realised today when I paid for my friend Mike's and my coffees and it cost more than I earn in an hour waitressing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home