Autumn's Here
This last week saw my friend Tom and his brother Joseph both return to university, obviously I'm pretty gutted as I've spent most days with them but fear not as my friend Sue has left Manchester and is moving back home! I went out for dinner at this great tapas restaurant with Tom and his Mum on his last night which was really nice, we tried to go out afterwards but we were just uncomfortably full so went home early. I was pleased to see though that our club of choice for that night was packed out - so the boys were right the students really do make a huge difference to a night out in Carlisle!
Have been working at the restaurant every day since then and have tried to fit in the dreaded filling in of application forms! Argh! Don't get me started on how stupid I think they are!!! Have loads to write about the restaurant and how comical I think it is but will leave that for another time when I'm not quite so tired and ready for my bed. Also, I must, must, must write and post some pictures soon from the football on Saturday! But for now here are some pictures from today when we we went to my Grandpa's via the Lakes (please excuse the terrible photos recently but they are all from my mobile phone).
So we stopped for some lunch at this great pub and this was the view. Typically of course a couple of hours later there was brilliant sunshine but I kind of like it when the weather is all misty like this in the Lake District it's surely got to remind you of something - a certain rather famous novel? OK admittedly could be one of many but any guesses which one I'm thinking of in particular?
Look what I found - momiji ! :)
Just a photo of Ambleside
Have been working at the restaurant every day since then and have tried to fit in the dreaded filling in of application forms! Argh! Don't get me started on how stupid I think they are!!! Have loads to write about the restaurant and how comical I think it is but will leave that for another time when I'm not quite so tired and ready for my bed. Also, I must, must, must write and post some pictures soon from the football on Saturday! But for now here are some pictures from today when we we went to my Grandpa's via the Lakes (please excuse the terrible photos recently but they are all from my mobile phone).
So we stopped for some lunch at this great pub and this was the view. Typically of course a couple of hours later there was brilliant sunshine but I kind of like it when the weather is all misty like this in the Lake District it's surely got to remind you of something - a certain rather famous novel? OK admittedly could be one of many but any guesses which one I'm thinking of in particular?
Look what I found - momiji ! :)
Just a photo of Ambleside 
1 Comments:
Boohooo no Autumn for me. I'm waiting for rainy season to kick it... emmm should be great. hot and wet :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home