This Week ...
What ever was the matter with me last week?! This week I’ve been having the best time again. Would look for a job if I wasn’t having so much fun ;) No seriously I will get a job this week ;)
So this week …
Manchester again for fun and frolics with Tom and Sue.
Party at Tom’s relative’s house to meet his family over from America.
I went around to Mark’s house for dinner on Thursday and then into town for drinks with the boys. It’s the first time I’ve properly caught up with them since I’ve been back. Town was dead but I still had a great night.
Trips into town - about three! Someone asked the other day ‘will you be up town tomorrow?’ my friend replied for me ‘Helen’s unemployed, of course she’ll be up town, what else do you do when you haven’t got a job!’. Through my trips into town I’ve realised I really seem to care what I look like at home. My make-up maybe made an appearance once a week in Japan but here there’s no way I could ever go into town without make-up. My Mum asked me if I’d like to go into town with her “Yeah, cool. But give me half an hour … to put on my make-up…straighten my hair … choose an outfit” For those who understand … yes I’m ashamed to say but I’ve been trying to pull outfits. It’s exhausting and expensive!
Newcastle yesterday for a trip shopping with the family. Oh and I went to the BEST food store, erm shop, it had so many Japanese products. Felt like I was in Max Value. Needless to say I was very excited.
Today Tom and me managed to make it out for a ‘run’ … it’s been a while though so we just walked instead and ended up playing in the children’s playground. Sunday mornings- the roads are empty, there’s nobody around, it’s kind of eerie but I really love it. PLUS the newspapers are HUGE!! ;) It’s amazing to read newspapers again!
Erm … yeah so gossip is a weird thing! Don’t believe it! ;) There’s about as much chance of me getting back together with my ex as there is of me visiting the moon on a daily basis!
OK my Mum’s calling … Sunday lunch … jealous?
Nige I think I'm becoming that domestic goddess you always wanted! Have been spent the afternoon cleaning, mowing the lawn, washing the cars, just have to hem my trousers and I'm finished.
So this week …
Manchester again for fun and frolics with Tom and Sue.
Party at Tom’s relative’s house to meet his family over from America.
I went around to Mark’s house for dinner on Thursday and then into town for drinks with the boys. It’s the first time I’ve properly caught up with them since I’ve been back. Town was dead but I still had a great night.
Trips into town - about three! Someone asked the other day ‘will you be up town tomorrow?’ my friend replied for me ‘Helen’s unemployed, of course she’ll be up town, what else do you do when you haven’t got a job!’. Through my trips into town I’ve realised I really seem to care what I look like at home. My make-up maybe made an appearance once a week in Japan but here there’s no way I could ever go into town without make-up. My Mum asked me if I’d like to go into town with her “Yeah, cool. But give me half an hour … to put on my make-up…straighten my hair … choose an outfit” For those who understand … yes I’m ashamed to say but I’ve been trying to pull outfits. It’s exhausting and expensive!
Newcastle yesterday for a trip shopping with the family. Oh and I went to the BEST food store, erm shop, it had so many Japanese products. Felt like I was in Max Value. Needless to say I was very excited.
Today Tom and me managed to make it out for a ‘run’ … it’s been a while though so we just walked instead and ended up playing in the children’s playground. Sunday mornings- the roads are empty, there’s nobody around, it’s kind of eerie but I really love it. PLUS the newspapers are HUGE!! ;) It’s amazing to read newspapers again!
Erm … yeah so gossip is a weird thing! Don’t believe it! ;) There’s about as much chance of me getting back together with my ex as there is of me visiting the moon on a daily basis!
OK my Mum’s calling … Sunday lunch … jealous?
Nige I think I'm becoming that domestic goddess you always wanted! Have been spent the afternoon cleaning, mowing the lawn, washing the cars, just have to hem my trousers and I'm finished.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home