Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Things of note on a dreary Thursday morning ....

1. It's raining! It just keeps raining!! Rain - please desist!!!

OK, it's rather strange of me to be complaining about the rain because to be honest the weather hasn't been too much different to a typical week at home but I'm just not used to it anymore. It's well and truly debilitating my daily routine!!!

This morning I even debated driving to work, most of you know I live 5 mins walk from my school so although I debated it - of course despite the pounding rain I decided to walk. Big mistake. I'm drenched.

2. Tony Blair has appeared in some weird advertisement for some film along with Culture Secretary Tessa Jowell and Charles Clarke who was Home Secretary until last week ...

3. Angelina Jolie turns out to be one of the world's 10 most generous celebrities according to something that I can't remember just now. Yeah, yeah, bla, bla, bla ... my opinion of her won't change.

4. Blogs are crazy things - but they provide 'entertainment' in many forms for me when I'm bored at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home