Liz and Paul
After all our talk of blogs over the weekend ... I decided that Aileen's friends Liz and Paul should also have a post dedicated to them too.
So first Aileen's Mum came to visit last year, then her brother in February and now her friends. Everyone that's been to visit Aileen is great!!! Keep them coming Ailo!!
On Saturday I took Jade to the dentist (and booked an appointment for this week - will update later on this subject) and then spent all day in my apartment, which was nice but by the evening I was pulling my hair out! I took the train up to Tsu and Aileen, Momo, Liz and me went out for a lovely dinner at one of Aileen's favourite places (despite the grumpy man). They persuaded me to stay (not that it took much persuasion) so we watched Kill Bill back at Aileen's (what a bizarre film?!).
Sunday was spent hanging around Aileen's place before eventually venturing out into the world to go and do PURIKURA - I still love it! It just keeps getting better and better!! I can't get enough of it.
Then we had a go at some of the arcade games, I haven't done this since last time I came to Japan six years ago. I usually hate those places, the noise, the lights, the heat - surely everyone gets a headache within 5 mins of walking into these places?! But suprisingly I kind of had fun, I was loving the drum game!

Dinner on Saturday night

At the arcade place
Me looking looking a bit of a prat ...
So first Aileen's Mum came to visit last year, then her brother in February and now her friends. Everyone that's been to visit Aileen is great!!! Keep them coming Ailo!!
On Saturday I took Jade to the dentist (and booked an appointment for this week - will update later on this subject) and then spent all day in my apartment, which was nice but by the evening I was pulling my hair out! I took the train up to Tsu and Aileen, Momo, Liz and me went out for a lovely dinner at one of Aileen's favourite places (despite the grumpy man). They persuaded me to stay (not that it took much persuasion) so we watched Kill Bill back at Aileen's (what a bizarre film?!).
Sunday was spent hanging around Aileen's place before eventually venturing out into the world to go and do PURIKURA - I still love it! It just keeps getting better and better!! I can't get enough of it.
Then we had a go at some of the arcade games, I haven't done this since last time I came to Japan six years ago. I usually hate those places, the noise, the lights, the heat - surely everyone gets a headache within 5 mins of walking into these places?! But suprisingly I kind of had fun, I was loving the drum game!

Dinner on Saturday night

At the arcade place
Me looking looking a bit of a prat ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home