6:10am
This morning just after 6am a guy comes around to push this slip of paper through my door, which basically just notifies me that the payment for my water bill will be coming out of my account and that it will cost 1995yen, the same as always.
So, he drops the paper through my letter box and then proceeds to ring the door bell. It's 6:10am. I'm awake anyway and I'll getting out of bed at 6:30 but that's besides the point! I get up and look through the spy/peep/security hole (whatever they're called) and see it's just this guy in a helmet delivering this water bill thing, I'm obviously clad only in my pyjamas so there's no way I'm answering the door.
I look in my letter box and there's two slips of paper and one of them is next door's, so this was obviously why he was ringing the door bell - he's accidently given me hers as well. You see I'm quite capable of figuring out that I need to give this slip to her. Was there really any need to be ringing the door bell at 6:00am just to tell me this?! If I hadn't already been awake I would have been panic stricken!
People please quit ringing the bell!!! I'm not going to answer it - this goes for you too NHK guy!
So, he drops the paper through my letter box and then proceeds to ring the door bell. It's 6:10am. I'm awake anyway and I'll getting out of bed at 6:30 but that's besides the point! I get up and look through the spy/peep/security hole (whatever they're called) and see it's just this guy in a helmet delivering this water bill thing, I'm obviously clad only in my pyjamas so there's no way I'm answering the door.
I look in my letter box and there's two slips of paper and one of them is next door's, so this was obviously why he was ringing the door bell - he's accidently given me hers as well. You see I'm quite capable of figuring out that I need to give this slip to her. Was there really any need to be ringing the door bell at 6:00am just to tell me this?! If I hadn't already been awake I would have been panic stricken!
People please quit ringing the bell!!! I'm not going to answer it - this goes for you too NHK guy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home