Monday, May 01, 2006

Random Karaoke

After returning from the school trip I was invited to an enkai with the ichi nensei teachers.

The enkai was good, I ate everything and drank a few drinks to which everyone AGAIN commented on my great strength for alcohol... The first couple of hours were excellent but it was really dragging by the end and I was bursting to get out of there, especially as I'd already arranged to go for a drink with Doug.

I eventually make it out to meet Doug, Ben and Ben and I fully intended on catching my last train but I was (easily) persuaded to stay out. So off we went to karaoke.

We ended up befriending a whole karaoke room full of Japanese folk, so joined their room and danced around and sang badly with them.

Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home