Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Profile Views

I realised something a little depressing. My blog might be the most unpopular on the whole of the internet! When you look at someone's profile on blogger it tells you how many times their profile has been viewed by different people (I presume). So, as I'm bored at work I thought I'd have a look through people's profiles (who I know) and see how many people have viewed theirs; 685, 844, 137, 668, 901, 392, 260, 224, 68 etc etc. Now, some people have had their blogs for years, others are more recent but still I've only had 20 profile views!!! 20!!! This could be attributed to the fact that I've only told a grand total of maybe 18 people about my blog and only given the address to half of them and I only know 5 of them who actually read it - but still. Maybe I should put my blog on the miejets site, fill out more information in my profile, actually tell more people, something so I'll have more than 20 profile views. It's embarrassing! Although at the same time, I quite like having a bit of an exclusive blog!

Anyway, if you read my blog make sure you click to view my complete profile and we'll see if the number goes up. Otherwise maybe I should set the comments thing back up, hm.... don't like that idea.

Or have I got this all wrong?! Does Profile Views mean something totally different?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home