Friday, April 21, 2006

It happened again ...

The best example of the teacher's failure to fill me on things was last year, when nobody told me that I had a new supervisor. The fact that this information could be useful to me was obviously beyond them.

I thought that there was no way this could happen again so I've been presuming my supervisor for the last year was still my supervisor for the past few weeks. I was just thinking 'isn't that nice that I've kept the same supervisor'. No. Today a different teacher asked me to sign some forms, a teacher who has maybe spoken to me ten times, total. I'm presuming they're in fact my new supervisor but I'll just have to presume because no one's going to ever tell me.

Now, last year when this happened I was really upset, this year I'm just mildly irritated. It might be that I just don't care anymore, that I'm just used to this kind of stuff or more likely I'm just too excited for the birthday party tonight!!!! 1 hour 14 mins to go .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home