Monday, April 03, 2006

Back in Japan

I'm back at school, there appear to be hundreds of meetings on around school, none of which I am required to attend so I was looking forward to writing a nice blog entry about my trip and sorting out all my pictures, however the electicity seems to be down in my area of the staff room and therefore I can't use my laptop. So I'll have to save all that for another time.

I arrived back in Japan at the weekend and went to stay with Katie on my way back at home, it was so great to see her and I was so excited to tell her all about my trip.

After leaving Katie's on Sunday afternoon, four trains later I'm back in Ohka walking back to my apartment. I had to laugh at myself standing at the traffic lights waiting for the green man with NO cars on the road. But you know it's Japan, I have to wait, I don't want any dissapproving looks or phone calls to my school ;) Compare this to two days earlier trying to cross the road in Phnom Penh and almost taking my own life in my hand at every attempt as 1000s of cars and motorbikes came directly for us.

Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home