Monday, March 06, 2006

Burn's Night

Friday night was spent in Matsusaka for Anners' leaving do, we went to Ton Ton and later to karaoke. Now, lent has officially started and I'm supposed to be off alcohol (I've given myself three exceptions however; Burn's Night, Paddy's Day Parade and the school enkai) so I drove to Matsuska and instead of drinking lots of beer I drank lots of coke. It was interesting to say the least to witness the antics of a Matsusaka night out without being under the influence of alcohol! It was still fun though and good to catch up with people and it was even better to be able to drive home and go to sleep in my own bed!

On Saturday morning Milena came to mine and after lunch we made our way to Ueno on the train, meeting Jade along the way. It was second Mie Burn's Night supper, I had a really nice evening (and only had two glasses of wine - unlike last year!) and it was lovely to see everyone dressed up, the boys looking especially dashing in their kilts! The hightlights of the evening were definitely McFeat's address to the haggis and dancing at the end.

Sean and Lolly- looking very 'prom' like!
Doug and me - partners in crime at our table. Sorry again for keep wandering off Doug! Me and McFeat (Stewart-pulling a strange face)
The dancing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home