Graduation
School's Graduation Ceremony was last Wednesday, this is the second time I've had the 'pleasure' of attending one of these. Last year I found the whole thing a little bizarre, especially as we don't even have Graduation Ceremonies in the UK for 'graduating' school. It was very dull and not only that but incredibly depressing. The students names are read out, they shout "hai" and stand up. The only variation in this being a few of the cheekier boys will shout their "hai" at the tops of their lungs.
I decided that I should go into the whole thing this year with an open mind, I remember I was having a bit of a miserable time last year and so maybe that was to blame for my lack of enthusiasm for the event.
So this year I was all excited for dressing up in my suit and seeing the students graduate. However, it was equally as dull, depressing and COLD as last year. Sam compared it to a funeral, I couldn't agree more.
I decided that I should go into the whole thing this year with an open mind, I remember I was having a bit of a miserable time last year and so maybe that was to blame for my lack of enthusiasm for the event.
So this year I was all excited for dressing up in my suit and seeing the students graduate. However, it was equally as dull, depressing and COLD as last year. Sam compared it to a funeral, I couldn't agree more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home