Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Pancake Day!

I'm one very happy, genki bunny today! I usually complain bitterly that when I'm at Matsuaka High I am shoved into what can only be described as a store cupboard for the day. The only good thing about this usually is that students can come and chat and have lunch with me. Today though I haven't had any lessons and I've been left pretty much uninterrupted all day. I've been listening to radio one on my laptop and doing some 'paper pages'. I'm also hoping I can slope off at least on time today rather than the usual 6pm!

Tonight we're going to have pancakes at Aileen's which I'm really looking forward to. So lent starts tomorrow and I'm supposed to be giving up alcohol I'll let you know how I get on with that one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home