Aileen
Aileen, you were asking for it 'mrs'!! After 'giving out to me' that you achieved the highest score on my 'How well do you know Helen?' quiz and yet you've not been featured too heavily in either my blog or my latest paper pages, I decided to dedicate a whole post just to you (now people really will think we're lesbians lovers).
As you're one of only four people who read my blog, I'm sure you won't mind all the pics!
Valentine's Ball (our favourite) - February 2005
Bridin and Aileen in Takayama - February 2005
Aileen and me with the parents in Tokyo - May 2005
Fiona, Aileen and Bridin at the Tokyo Design Festa - May 2005

Valentine's Ball (our favourite) - February 2005
Bridin and Aileen in Takayama - February 2005
Aileen and me with the parents in Tokyo - May 2005
Fiona, Aileen and Bridin at the Tokyo Design Festa - May 2005
Aileen in Tokyo - November 2005
The nun and farmer/Oliver Twist at the Halloween Party - October 2005
Aileen at 7 in the morning on Saturday
The nun and farmer/Oliver Twist at the Halloween Party - October 2005
Aileen at 7 in the morning on SaturdayAileen, you know I have like a million pictures of us, but I'll stop there for now. Love you xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home