Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Ball

On Saturday it was the Valentine's Ball, in the morning I went to have my haircut in Tsu. I find getting my haircut in Japan a little strange, well like everything else. To start with they always wash my hair, then completely dry it and then cut it. Weird. This time they then proceeded to wash it again. Weird. But then they gave me a head, neck and shoulder message. Great.

In the afternoon I rushed around getting ready and putting up the decorations. Jade gave me a lift to hers so I could quickly get ready before meeting everyone for dinner. But then I encountered a disaster of epic proportions - I had a white bra on and I was wearing a black dress. There was nothing for it I had to go home and get a black bra. Jade thought I was crazy, we were due at dinner in 25 mins and I live 20 mins away but I went anyway. I'm driving down the country back roads only to discover Jade's car doesn't have any petrol in it. Great, I'm going to break down in the middle of nowhere, in a black ball dress - with a white bra on! But I made it back to Matsusaka and was only 15 mins late.


The Ball was great fun, I had a really great time but am still very jealous that the girls got to go to Hokkaido this weekend- I'm pleased they had a good time though!


















I haven't got too many photos though as the batteries in my camera died and I lost the spare ones! Here's one of Jade and me though at Takaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home