Monday, May 07, 2007

Edinburgh

We headed to Edinburgh this weekend to stay with our friend Vicky ('we' being me and my 'husband' Sue). We went for dinner with Jenny and then Nick came to meet us for cocktails. It was a nice quiet evening though as most of us were feeling very tired from our separate Friday night adventures.

On Sunday we went to the coast and then spent all afternoon chatting, eating, drinking gin and tonics at Vicky's flat.

I love living in Carlisle but it was so lovely to get away for the weekend. Carlisle is a little claustrophobic (the same as Mie I guess) at times!! Nice to go out and not be known by everyone!! It makes me excited to think I'm moving away in Autumn.

Nick, Sue, Vicky and Jenny
Nick and me
Sue and Nick
Nick, Sue and Vicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home