Monday, March 19, 2007

Update

Last week I had a horrible week, just down about everything and feeling sorry for myself. I'd had a lovely weekend, pictures below, going out on Friday and had loads of fun as per usual and then walking with my parents on Sunday but then I was back at work and hating it.

My interview at Manchester a couple of weeks ago went terribly, I emailed some people about it already so I won't repeat myself, unsurprisingly I found out last week that I hadn't got in. Quote of the century from the letter must be 'the admissions tutor would encourage you to apply to us again if you gained more experience in schools' What a joke?! I've taught abroad for two years and presently 'supervise' five lessons a day in a SCHOOL!! The interview was so horrid though I'm HONESTLY quite pleased I didn't get in!

After such a horrid week I had another lovely weekend; out on Friday and lunch in town with Sue and working at the restaurant on Saturday and I made my family a fancy lunch for Mother's Day on Sunday. Then this week has started off really well - lots of lovely things seem to be happening at once!

Plus the whole lent thing is going well - nearly four weeks baby!! I know I've done it plenty of times of before but this is a big thing for me to manage it at home.

Only other thing to talk about is the weather - was going to take some nice pics and update about the daffodils and cherry blossom but then it snowed (for probably the first time all winter in Carlisle) and now it's sooo cold.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home