Blue Skies
Last week I was in quite a grotty mood for a number of different reasons.
This week I've been trying to be positive about lots of things - especially work and have been thinking about all the good things instead of the bad. Plus I think this has been helped by the weather - it's amazing, perfect, beautiful weather. Just look at this picture of the sky I took this afternoon... I live in the dreary most Northern part of England and look at that blue.
Plus this weekend it's a Bank Holiday weekend - we're off to Edinburgh - I can't wait!!!

This week I've been trying to be positive about lots of things - especially work and have been thinking about all the good things instead of the bad. Plus I think this has been helped by the weather - it's amazing, perfect, beautiful weather. Just look at this picture of the sky I took this afternoon... I live in the dreary most Northern part of England and look at that blue.
Plus this weekend it's a Bank Holiday weekend - we're off to Edinburgh - I can't wait!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home