Proactivity
I'm trying to be proactive.
If I get another interview and if it goes terribly I'll only have myself to blame.
Therefore any available time at school (which is few and far between) is spent practicing interview questions. Then I've been taking myself off to the town library to revise lots of Business Studies modules after school and then once I'm at home I'm reading all the latest articles on Educational issues.
So I'm busy. I was busy before but just with work really so I guess now I'm busier and it's nice to be motivated about something else other that my day job. Anyway I feel better for actively trying to improve my prospects.
In the mean time I've had no time to properly update my blog so that will have to wait for another time ... hey if you're on facebook you can check out my pics there ;)
If I get another interview and if it goes terribly I'll only have myself to blame.
Therefore any available time at school (which is few and far between) is spent practicing interview questions. Then I've been taking myself off to the town library to revise lots of Business Studies modules after school and then once I'm at home I'm reading all the latest articles on Educational issues.
So I'm busy. I was busy before but just with work really so I guess now I'm busier and it's nice to be motivated about something else other that my day job. Anyway I feel better for actively trying to improve my prospects.
In the mean time I've had no time to properly update my blog so that will have to wait for another time ... hey if you're on facebook you can check out my pics there ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home