Face Book
I joined bebo and then that fizzled out and then everyone had myspace - which I never bothered about. Now the 'in' thing for all the student types is face book. It's been a while since I was a student but some of my friends are. They all have about 200 friends on face book and one of them bullied me into getting it too. I anticipated I'd probably only ever have about 5 friends - I actually have a few more than that but only a few.
So if any of my friends actually still read my blog AND they already have face book (wouldn't ever suggest joining such a stupid thing) then please add me as a friend!! I'm desperate ;) Just click on my 'face book badge' by my links.
Despite my original hesitations I've decided it is quite a good why to keep in touch and it's a million times easier to upload lots of pics! Anyway just throwing that out there ...
So if any of my friends actually still read my blog AND they already have face book (wouldn't ever suggest joining such a stupid thing) then please add me as a friend!! I'm desperate ;) Just click on my 'face book badge' by my links.
Despite my original hesitations I've decided it is quite a good why to keep in touch and it's a million times easier to upload lots of pics! Anyway just throwing that out there ...

1 Comments:
I've heard a lot of bad things about facebook's security. Like they'll give away your email to other companies and they'll then send you all sorts of horrible email smap.
Yes, smap.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home