Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sue's Birthday

Friday went really badly, I couldn't wait to get home from Manchester Uni. In the evening we went out for a couple of quiet drinks (I was driving as I couldn't drink because of the anti biotics) for Sue's birthday and to say good bye and good luck to my friend Mark who is moving to London this weekend.

Saturday was the main bash and where else would we have it but at the restaurant where we work?! It was such a fun night and the other customers looked thoroughly confused when I took the order for our table and then when I was helping bring the food out from the kitchen. Loads of people came; our friends who now live away came home, Sue's college friends, family etc.

Sue's Mum bought these badges with funny sayings on them and Sue had to decide who suited and therefore received which badge; there was a unanimous decision the 'flirt' should go to Vincent. I was appalled - I pride myself on not being some overly flirty girly girl but apparently I must be wrong!!

Sue and her sister Sophie
Sue, me and Vicky (our friend Tariq just appeared with an (empty) ring box - the look on Sue's face was priceless)
Kate, Sue, me and Vicky
Sue and me with our bosses at work
Below are some pics etc from my great time in Dublin with Bridin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home