Thursday, November 23, 2006

Liverpool

Yeasterday I was chatting to Vinny on the phone;

'Hels when are you coming to Liverpool?'
"Don't know"
'What you doing tomorrow?'
"Nothing. Same as usual"
'Come tomorrow'
"I can't come to Liverpool tomorrow"
'Why not?'

My Mum's in the background 'yeah, why not?!'

So here I am.

Having a great time so far but can't begin to describe how weird it is walking around university, expecting to bump into people I know but instead not recognising a soul and Vinny knowing people instead. It's weird for him though because his other friends have been to visit and he's been 'look at me at uni in Liverpool. I know it so well' but he can't with me because I know Liverpool way better than him (although still ended up phoning Martyn to ask him where to go out on a Thursday night!).

Think that's it for now. I'm sure they'll be more to come tomorrow (the internet is broken at my parent's so got to make the use of Vinny's).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home