So much food ...
I only got one shift at the restaurant so had a pretty tough time the last week.
At the weekend I went out on Friday night with Sue, so a trip into town the next day for chips and the analysis of the night before.
I was thinking on Saturday - wouldn't it be nice to have boyfriend? The only reason being that I'd like someone to go to restaurants with! So I dragged my parents out for dinner, for an Indian no less - preparation and all that!
Saturday was the 11th of the 11th, Sunday was therefore Remembrance Sunday so off I went to church with Mum. Vinny was back in Carlisle for all of a few hours but managed to fit in Sunday dinner with us. Then I went around to Mark and Mike's flat, Mark was away in New York last week so was showing off his purchases - they're not gay honestly.
That was a boring blog entry.
11.11.
At the weekend I went out on Friday night with Sue, so a trip into town the next day for chips and the analysis of the night before.
I was thinking on Saturday - wouldn't it be nice to have boyfriend? The only reason being that I'd like someone to go to restaurants with! So I dragged my parents out for dinner, for an Indian no less - preparation and all that!
Saturday was the 11th of the 11th, Sunday was therefore Remembrance Sunday so off I went to church with Mum. Vinny was back in Carlisle for all of a few hours but managed to fit in Sunday dinner with us. Then I went around to Mark and Mike's flat, Mark was away in New York last week so was showing off his purchases - they're not gay honestly.
That was a boring blog entry.
11.11. 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home