Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Power of Retail Therapy


I've never been a big shopper nor have I ever been very fashionable ... but today I've gone shopping and outfit mad.

I went for a wander into town, mainly for the exercise walking there and back but not for any other reason.

There's Debenhams facing me as I enter town. 25% off everything for two days. It was irresistible.

I've now returned home, my bank balance considerably dented but I'm in a very good mood!

Who wants to be in Japan with over priced, unfashionable clothes, that don't fit?!

I've gone outfit mad! Skinny jeans, boots, pointy shoes, mini skirts - you name it I've bought since I've been home AND possibly the best thing about today was that I had to get some of my clothes in a size 10 (British size). A size 10! I'm bragging I know but I don't care!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

glad you are feeling better ;)

1:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home