Straighteners
One of the best things about being home is being able to use ceramic straighteners! My hair probably doesn't agree as I kill it off more and more every day!
Anyway I was in a bar in Glasgow and in the toilets and found this! £1 for 90 secs.
I can't see that they'd be used that much - surely if you've done your hair properly you wouldn't need to start re-doing it half way through the night?
But cool none the less ...
Anyway I was in a bar in Glasgow and in the toilets and found this! £1 for 90 secs.
I can't see that they'd be used that much - surely if you've done your hair properly you wouldn't need to start re-doing it half way through the night?
But cool none the less ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home