Bank Holiday Sunday
This won’t surprise anyone … I woke up at about 7:30 and managed to clean up the whole place before anyone else got up a few hours later. I even made everyone breakfast as we read papers in the back.
Nick and me headed into Carlisle and we went for lunch at Franco’s to see Tom and we wandered around the continental market. I bumped into Mark who said he was playing in one of the tents so we went along to see him do his little acoustic set (very good btw) before Nick returned home to Edinburgh.
Later in the afternoon I went with my Mum and Dad to a park on the outskirts of Carlisle and of course we got absolutely drenched in the rain but have to say we still had a lot of fun.
Yay ... a picture off my mobile ...
Nick and me headed into Carlisle and we went for lunch at Franco’s to see Tom and we wandered around the continental market. I bumped into Mark who said he was playing in one of the tents so we went along to see him do his little acoustic set (very good btw) before Nick returned home to Edinburgh.
Later in the afternoon I went with my Mum and Dad to a park on the outskirts of Carlisle and of course we got absolutely drenched in the rain but have to say we still had a lot of fun.
Yay ... a picture off my mobile ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home