Monday, August 28, 2006

Bank Holiday Monday

Today we (Mum, Dad and Vinny) headed up into Scotland and visited some different places along the coast. Again every time we set off on another walk it would start pouring with rain but it didn’t spoil our day, it was great to hang out - all four of us.

Tomorrow I’m off to Manchester to stay with our friend Sue for Tom’s birthday with his brother Joseph and Kate. So I won’t be able to get on the internet to write emails for a couple of days. Plus I only have one hour this evening on my brother’s computer so I chose to write this for people to read (if anyone still does) rather than reply to emails and I’ll do that later this week.

I can’t describe how much I’m missing my friends in Mie but I’m really having a great time here and although I know I must start looking for a job etc this week, I haven’t felt so chilled out and relaxed in years. I now know how uptight and stressed out Japan sometimes made me and I’m sure you’d be glad to hear I haven’t had any stupid bouts of drunken crying and tantrums ;) Don’t get me wrong I miss people so much it hurts and I’m even remembering Japan very fondly but I’m feeling much calmer.

Damn photos won't upload ... will have to wait for another time!

Eventually photos...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home