The Results

Here are the results from the star sign experiment ...
4 people replied and therefore are part of the 'study' but either did it wrong or refused to comment or thought I was option 4 (all of the above).
2 people thought I was most like star sign one. Star sign one was Aquarius which is my actual star sign.
4 people thought I was star sign two. Star sign two was Gemini.
5 people thought I was star sign three, which was Capricorn.
I feel like I'm 15 years old again and in science class ... 'what conclusions can I draw from this?'
Well ... it kind of proves my point that in any star sign you can find personality traits that match your own. When I read my star sign description I believe my personality to be similar to the description, but upon reading other star signs I find many common attributes within their descriptions too.
Growing up there were three Aquarians in my house and although we share some common personality traits I consider us all to be very different and I don't think anyone would ever guess that we all have the same star sign, although my Mum would probably beg to differ!
Returning to the Japanese issue of blood types though ... at one of my community classes we conducted a similar experiment. Everyone had to guess what blood type each other were, the amazing thing was that in most cases everyone guessed right!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home