Sunday, May 14, 2006

The rain has stopped

This morning the weather is beautiful, perfect infact. Which means I got to go for a walk this morning which I was unable to do all last week due to the torrential rain. Needless to say I was in a very good mood once I arrived at school, that is until I checked out the miejets website. It appears people back in our home lands have found out whether or not they're coming to Japan and not only that but some have been informed that they're coming to Mie. They've been posting on the website and it really hit me; this time two years ago I was in their position, eager and full of questions and now it's all coming to an end. It made me sad. It made me PANIC!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aileen said...

Don't panic, don't be sad... you are getting on with life and you are going to do new exciting things once you get home... We can't stay here forever... I keep thinking it's the right thing... Home will be good.. end on a high.. don't get bored... plus who wants to meet a bunch of canadians!!!

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home