Nose Wax
One of the san-nensei students at school, Toshiki, has English classes with Nigel. He gave Nigel two tickets for the two of us to his gig on Saturday evening.I'd say 80% of the people there were Ohka students, all of whom looked suprised, shocked, horrified to say the least that I was there.
I was worried about being the annoying teacher but Nigel reminded me that the students don't see us as real teachers and we'd been invited by the guy who was organising it all. I guess he's right but it's still the first time the students will have seen me in jeans and make-up, so if they weren't already shocked to see me at their event thing, they were probably definitely suprised that I don't always dress like a nun.
BTW - Nose Wax is the name of Toshiki's band.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home