Sihanoukville
Sihanoukville -Day 10
We arrived in Sihanoukville weary from our journey back down from Bokor Hill. After a welcome lunch (http://www.starfishcambodia.org/) we arrived at our hotel - complete with swimming pool. I spent the rest of the day relaxing at the hotel before we headed out to check Bel's (our leader) restaurant along the beach.
Sihanoukville - Day 11
Thinking about it this was the only free day we had on the whole trip, I spent the morning at the beach followed by the afternoon with Ale and Patrick. We went shopping, ate and drank at a restaurant on the beach and sat drinking some more whilst Ale had a foot massage and I had a book mark made (think her idea was better). Then we went swimming in the sea in the rain. At this point on the trip, I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!
Sihanoukville - Day 12
We set off in the morning on a boat trip, we went snorkling and had a picnic on a nearby island. After lunch I wandered off down the beach - I felt like I was on Lost- it looked just the same!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home