Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh - Day 13
So, we travelled back to Phnom Penh - again! We stopped off at our favourite restaurant (this was my fourth time on the trip!) for a delicious lunch. I even bought the cook book so I'll have to try out some of the recipes soon. http://www.streetfriends.org/CONTENT/BUSINESS/restaurant.html
Then we hit the Russian market for a spot of shopping, I even managed for the first time to get into the whole bargaining malarkey. Pleased with all our purchases we went back to the hotel before heading out for our last group dinner. 
So, that's it! Cambodia! Everything was such a surprise! My group was amazing and they're definitely the reason I had so much fun and had such a great time. The tour was great, we saw such a variety of things and places. Everywhere we went the people were so lovely to us and welcoming, the friendliest people I've ever come across. Everyone must go!!! 10/10

So, that's it! Cambodia! Everything was such a surprise! My group was amazing and they're definitely the reason I had so much fun and had such a great time. The tour was great, we saw such a variety of things and places. Everywhere we went the people were so lovely to us and welcoming, the friendliest people I've ever come across. Everyone must go!!! 10/10
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home