Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Been a while ...

Can you believe the time has come when it would be over a month since I last posted?! Now I know why ... thought I'd upload some pics and it just didn't work and even when it does choose to work it takes about forever!! So my heart may have been taken by facebook; quick, easy, interactive and less self indulgent!! But yes, Ryan, you were right I have now received my first spam in my gmail account - shoganai.

Anyway so this is going to be a dull post with the lack of photos ... so it's still over two weeks until the start of the summer holidays. This has been the longest term EVER. It should be over.

Even when the holidays arrive I can't afford to jet off anywhere so instead just going to Edinburgh for the festival, but am still very excited.

The weather is terrible, the rain is relentless and it's also still so cold. I still wear 'winter' clothes to work everyday.

Today was very productive; I've reserved a new laptop, organised my accommodation for September and also my initial school placement before my course starts. Exciting stuff?!! Hey would have posted a picture of the house if blogger ever decided to stop annoying me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home