Thursday, March 01, 2007

So Japanese of me ...

On Monday I took myself off to the doctor to make sure my cold wasn't aything worse - which is was. So I'm on anti biotics for a chest infection. After a couple of days off work I decide that I should drag myself in on Wednesday because I was feeling so guilty. I need Friday off for my interview at Manchester Uni and just felt like I was letting everyone down. I wonder where I got this stupid idea from?! I went to work. I took five lessons as best as I could but the simple thing is I cannot do my job when I can hardly speak and feel like rubbish. A couple of the students asked 'why are you here if you're so ill Miss?!' Good point. Today I'm off again.

Damn Japan I should never have gone in on Wednesday in the first place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

take care sweetheart - hot brandy and honey is my new cure all, it really works ;) Good luck for the interview.
Love Fi

12:17 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home