Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Two days to go ...

Last weekend was a mixed bag of events I did do some lovely things though; I went out with Sue and her fun friends from her course on Friday.

Saturday was spent having lunch in town with Sue as we dissected the previous evening! Then I went to my Romanian friends' house for dinner etc. We ate lots of lovely food, by the end they didn't really bother speaking much English and the host was really worried about me. I informed her that I'd spent two years surrounded by people whom I didn't understand! I actually found it quite relaxing. Then I had to dash off into town for another friend's birthday which was really interesting because it was the first time in years I've been into town and had the car so obviously couldn't drink at all. I didn't have a bad time either but was just well and truely knackered from the night before. It was a serious eye opener and I found it all very entertaining!

Sunday was spent at school helping with the dress rehearsal for the school play. Just imagine volunteering to go into school and with no such thing as daikyu up for grabs?! I was there last night for the opening night and am about to dash back to school again after this. It's been so much fun though and in two days time it's the holidays! I can't wait! A whole week off!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home