Yay!!
I've got an interview for next year! I can't believe it!! :) Interview is in a couple of weeks time - keep your fingers crossed for me! My Mum came upstairs with the letter and then I made us all a cooked breakfast whilst dancing around to the Rolling Stones.
I went out with my friend Laura on Friday night, I had such a good night and managed to avoid too much drama ;)
Yesterday I wandered into town in the day time, worked at the restaurant on the night and afterwards ate loads of food at Sue's house and watched the boxing - of all things?!
I went out with my friend Laura on Friday night, I had such a good night and managed to avoid too much drama ;)
Yesterday I wandered into town in the day time, worked at the restaurant on the night and afterwards ate loads of food at Sue's house and watched the boxing - of all things?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home