So ...
It's only just over two weeks til half-term! A whole week off! Unfortunately Sue doesn't have the same half term as me, which is a shame but I've just booked a short trip away for myself for part of the week which I'm really excited about.
Also, forgot to mention the other day that I've finished and sent off my application for teaching training next year, I'm just waiting to hear off my first choice whether they want to get me in for an interview. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)
School has been great the past few days but have a feeling the next couple of days are going to be really tough, will report back later.
Also, forgot to mention the other day that I've finished and sent off my application for teaching training next year, I'm just waiting to hear off my first choice whether they want to get me in for an interview. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)
School has been great the past few days but have a feeling the next couple of days are going to be really tough, will report back later.

1 Comments:
Good luckxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home