Dinner
On Friday I went for dinner with my Mum and Dad at the restaurant where I work - where else would I go?! I love it! Afterwards I took them to one of the bars in town for some drinks where we met Sue and Tariq etc.
We went out afterwards, minus Mum and Dad. I bumped into one of my best friends from sixth form. I was so, so, so pleased to see him. It made my birthday!
Anyway last night was just the warm up, tonight's the party and I'm just off to the station to pick up my friend Nick.
We went out afterwards, minus Mum and Dad. I bumped into one of my best friends from sixth form. I was so, so, so pleased to see him. It made my birthday!
Anyway last night was just the warm up, tonight's the party and I'm just off to the station to pick up my friend Nick.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home