Back home after my travels
I've been home nearly three weeks now, it's certainly been all change! Gone is my life as lady of leisure drinking coffee in town and meeting Kate and Sophie!
1) I think I might have one of the most challenging jobs around. Just as I thought I was getting used to it and some days actually really enjoying it - I back tracked on Friday. I had a horrific day. Onwards and upwards though - I'm sure I'll learn from it! Plus I called off on my way home for a coffee at Kate's house which cheered me up no end.
2) I bought a car!! A ka car infact. Now, please don't go telling me it looks just like my opti - I've paid over 6 times more for this car. It's silver like the one in the picture. I'm delighted with it; it's all sparkly, clean and beautiful (well it was until I drove down to visit my Grandad yesterday). The car I bought is about 4 or 5 years old, I actually had two to choose from on the day and I went for this one as even though it was older it had less miles on the clock, only 23000. Anyway it might be a small car but I can't even describe how powerful it is compared to the k-cars I had in Japan. I'm happy!
1) I think I might have one of the most challenging jobs around. Just as I thought I was getting used to it and some days actually really enjoying it - I back tracked on Friday. I had a horrific day. Onwards and upwards though - I'm sure I'll learn from it! Plus I called off on my way home for a coffee at Kate's house which cheered me up no end.
2) I bought a car!! A ka car infact. Now, please don't go telling me it looks just like my opti - I've paid over 6 times more for this car. It's silver like the one in the picture. I'm delighted with it; it's all sparkly, clean and beautiful (well it was until I drove down to visit my Grandad yesterday). The car I bought is about 4 or 5 years old, I actually had two to choose from on the day and I went for this one as even though it was older it had less miles on the clock, only 23000. Anyway it might be a small car but I can't even describe how powerful it is compared to the k-cars I had in Japan. I'm happy!

3) Last night I helped out at the restaurant. I had such a nice evening - who would ever thought I'd do an extra job just because I love it and not anything to do with the money?! It was honestly the highlight of my week (seen as though I have no social life now)! At the end of the shift the guy from Nigeria (some of you may be aware of his stalking tendencies) made us all traditional Nigerian food and we sat around eating and drinking. It was perfect.
Think that's about it for now, I'm so excited for next weekend as I have loads of fun things planned so should have a nice blog entry with pics the week after that.

1 Comments:
Congrats on the car, jealous... pung had to buy a motorbike and now it's rainy season - not a good conbination... and aircon would be nice in the heat!!! ipung just said "feck off" to me! I have him well trained in his Irish accent!
Ganbatte for work. loveya
Aileen & Pung
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home