Monday, January 22, 2007

Mount Abu

You'll have to excuse me - I've spent the last two weeks talking about India and working with the pics so I'm sorry I haven't been overly enthusiastic about blogging. But I'll just have to set to and finish because there's plenty of stuff I want to write about from home too and can't do that until I finish off India.

So ... we went to Mount Abu for New Year. Things you need to know;
  • a bus broke down on the way up the mountain so we were stuck in a queue for a short while but it was ok because there were monkeys
  • there was a festival on
  • we went to cultural show - with singing, dancing etc. I usually hate these things but have to admit it wasn't too bad
  • we had to get a doctor out for poor Lolly
  • we went to some cool temples
  • Tom and me danced on New Year's Eve- I was happy ;)
  • we met a compulsive liar - I hated her

Think that's it for Mount Abu. Udaipur tomorrow ...





1 Comments:

Blogger lyan! said...

Regardless of whether or not she is a compulsive liar, we think that she is. As that's the case, no amount of fact can help her. She may have not been lying, but the string of stories that she tossed about damns her.

And in the end, it's better for her to be a liar (to us) as we'll never encounter her ever again.

... 'cept for cyberspace!

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home