I went to India
So I yeah I went to India ...
Now you know I'm one of those people with a proper job I'm not sure when I'll get chance to properly write about India although I'm sure I'll post some more pictures at the weekend.
Needless to say - I had the best time! It was great to see everyone - I really have the best friends.
News from home; I start my new job tomorrow so have been busy buying work clothes etc.
I'm known for getting myself into the weirdest situations and today is no different - I will report the results later.


Now you know I'm one of those people with a proper job I'm not sure when I'll get chance to properly write about India although I'm sure I'll post some more pictures at the weekend.
Needless to say - I had the best time! It was great to see everyone - I really have the best friends.
News from home; I start my new job tomorrow so have been busy buying work clothes etc.
I'm known for getting myself into the weirdest situations and today is no different - I will report the results later.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home