Sunday, December 10, 2006

めがね

As I mentioned I found out I have to wear glasses now and again. The assistant at the opticians went through some frames with me - all of which were small and pretty insignificant. The frames were put aside for me to try again on my return the following day.

So Bridin and Kate came with me and saved me from making a huge mistake; we dismissed all the frames that had been put aside and instead went for something completely different (the assistant didn't seem too impressed though).

I'm never going to suit glasses, it's a fact, so we decided I should just choose a pair that make a statement rather than a boring subtle pair which suggest I'm trying to hide the fact I'm wearing glasses ...

Black and lime green frames?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home