Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've got a job!!!

News:-

By the time I go to India I'll have not had a day off work in nearly two weeks, it's safe to say I'm absolutely knackered!! It's been lots of fun most of the time though so can't complain. Would be nice to say I'd have lots of money to take to India but I won't get paid til I get back.

Yesterday I found out that I start a new job in January at a school in Carlisle. I'm sure it's going to be quite a challenge but I'm really excited about it all!

Eventually after what seems like weeks and weeks of rain it's all frosty and Christmas like. This comes as a relief to many as people have been dreading the city flooding again as the rivers have been getting worryingly high.

Erm yeah so think that's about it, I've really got to dash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home