Jaisalmer
I missed out on the sights of Jaisalmer. I was sick. I deserved it. I’d been so smug about being the only one not to have been horribly ill and then it got me and boy did it get me. I was sick all night on the train from Jodphur to Jaisalmer. It was horrible. So although the next day I’d stopped puking everywhere I understandably still felt pretty crap and wanted to make as best a recovery as I could before we headed off into the desert - so - I stayed in bed all day.
The following morning before we met up with our camels we did a spot of sight seeing outside the city though so that was pretty cool and the following pics are from that excursion.
There were really good views of the fort from our hotel so there’s a night shot taken from the rooftop restaurant too …



The following morning before we met up with our camels we did a spot of sight seeing outside the city though so that was pretty cool and the following pics are from that excursion.
There were really good views of the fort from our hotel so there’s a night shot taken from the rooftop restaurant too …




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home