Today ...
Today ... I'm still a waitress but am loving how busy it is in the run up to xmas - my shifts fly by.
Today ... The Christmas market started in Carlisle (refer back to Aug - the xmas market is exactly the same as the Continental market in summer).
Today ... I had my hair cut. Looks the same really just a bit shorter and funkier.
Today ... I found out I need glasses. Imagine finding a pair of glasses to ever suit me i.e. the sneb?! Thankfully I only need them for driving at night, the cinema etc.
Today ... I'm very excited about someone coming to visit tomorrow ...
Today ... The Christmas market started in Carlisle (refer back to Aug - the xmas market is exactly the same as the Continental market in summer).
Today ... I had my hair cut. Looks the same really just a bit shorter and funkier.
Today ... I found out I need glasses. Imagine finding a pair of glasses to ever suit me i.e. the sneb?! Thankfully I only need them for driving at night, the cinema etc.
Today ... I'm very excited about someone coming to visit tomorrow ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home