Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oxford

On Tuesday I went out for 'a drink' with Lucy and Joseph (Tom's brother and sister who were back in Carlisle for the night) which turned into me getting home after 3am. You might remember I had a good moan on my blog back in summer about going out on a Tuesday and feeling really old and out of place ... I must just not care anymore! Plus my brother informed me that all his friends in Liverpool thought I was his YOUNGER sister. Can I really pass for 16/17 years old?! Anyway it gave me some extra confidence when surrounded by lots of youngsters. I had such a fun night and of course it's always great to catch up with Joseph and Lucy.

Wednesday I was at work - quite possibly being the worst waitress in the world - before heading to the train station to make my way to Oxford.

I thought Oxford was amazing, so interesting and beautiful. The first night we went out for drinks with some of Tom's friends and then the following day we embarked on a mammoth sight seeing mission! We spent all day walking around and of course had lots of breaks in cafes, bars, restaurants along the way. In the evening we went to a lovely restaurant, it was so nice to get dressed up and go out for dinner - something I never seem to get to do!

The next day I went on a bit of a detour as I wanted to visit Warwick University ... but that's a whole different story.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home