Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Start of Christmas

Last night Sue and me didn’t go out. This is a big thing. Every weekend we go out – this time we didn’t. Instead, after work we went back to her house and ate loads of food.

Today I went out with my parents for lunch, it was supposed to be our alternative Christmas lunch as I won’t be here, Vinny was supposed to be coming up but that all fell through so instead it was just the three of us.

I wish Vinny had been with us but nevermind I still got to eat three courses; including turkey for my main course followed by two puddings!

We’ve also been putting up the decorations around the house, early I know but my Mum’s decision not mine and now it’s all just about done I’m pleased :)

Dad

Mum



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home