Friday, October 27, 2006

Update

So lots of interviews etc but no job yet! Through to the last stage of one job though and so will know by the end of next week if I've got it or not. One job I went for sounded perfect and the interview went so well and I stupidly really thought I'd got it :(

Still loving working at the restaurant, it's been half-term (i.e. school holidays) so it's been really busy but fun too. When I'm not working have just been seeing my friends Kate, Sue, Mike etc same old same old. We eat. We drink.

Sue's friend from Manchester has been up for the last couple of days so we had a big night out last night, they came around to my house first for drinks in the bar ;) and then we headed into town. Yes lots of dancing :) Just tried to upload pics but didn't work ... will try again later. Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home