Congratulations Vinny!
Today was A Level results day. This was the last time I have to go through this horrid day.
Six years ago I remember going with my friend for him to collect his results and going through the drama of him practically failing and trying to get into uni.
Then the next year, the same happened to me, honestly I can’t begin to explain how horrendous that day was.
The following year it was Martyn’s results but I was in France at the time, I remember bobbing up and down on a boat out at sea when Martyn phoned my mobile with his results, again much stress and waiting abound.
Today it was Vinny’s turn but he’s just phoned the house from school and fortunately it's been a very different day for him - he’s got into Livepool University to do the course he wanted to (without any drama) and not only that but he got A, B, B, D. I’m so pleased for him and also incredibly jealous!
Well done Vinny!
Six years ago I remember going with my friend for him to collect his results and going through the drama of him practically failing and trying to get into uni.
Then the next year, the same happened to me, honestly I can’t begin to explain how horrendous that day was.
The following year it was Martyn’s results but I was in France at the time, I remember bobbing up and down on a boat out at sea when Martyn phoned my mobile with his results, again much stress and waiting abound.
Today it was Vinny’s turn but he’s just phoned the house from school and fortunately it's been a very different day for him - he’s got into Livepool University to do the course he wanted to (without any drama) and not only that but he got A, B, B, D. I’m so pleased for him and also incredibly jealous!
Well done Vinny!

2 Comments:
Well done to Vinny :)
oh cool...
congrulation to Vinny :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home